- Dried plums, or prunes, are known to improve several health conditions including constipation and osteoporosis.
- Additionally, they have several characteristics that can reduce the risk of many chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, heart disease and diabetes.
- They can help lower your blood sugar.
- Plums are very nutritious fruit. Both plums and prunes are excellent sources of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Preserved plums offer even more benefits because they contain twelve grams of fiber per cup. Plums have a high content of Vitamin C which provides a lot of benefits for the skin. Vitamin C reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dry skin, and aging.
There are no reviews yet.