Kingfisher Radler Lemon Malt Fizzy
99 in stock
- Kingfisher Radler is a refreshing, carbonated non-alcoholic drink but the word “Radler” has its origins in Germany.
- Basically Radler’s are alcoholics but with shifting preference of adult consumers and new lifestyle requirement
- It didn’t have Low’s way to alcohol recipe. The Kingfisher Radler has been crafted with utmost care keeping in mind the Indian taste palette and lifestyle needs
- Natural ingredients like refreshing lemon juice and natural lemon flavor are at the heart of all three variants currently launched under Kingfisher Radler
- Finalizes product with low percentage of natural sugar and high quality of brewed malt
- The total caloric consumption will be 96 kcal for 300 ml, which is 30% less than any popular carbonated soft drink currently in the Indian market
- Keeping in mind the health conscious young adult, due to 30% lower sugar content
There are no reviews yet.